Sydney Intermodal Terminal Alliance (SIMTA) is wholly owned by Qube Holdings, one of Australia's largest and most experienced operators in the freight and logistics industry.
SIMTA will build and operate the intermodal terminal and freight precinct in Moorebank
This project involves manufacture and supply of AS60kg - Turnouts and Crossovers. The below scope was manufactured and delivered within Sixteen (16) months from signing of the contract.
Scope of Supply:
- AS60 - Five (5) off LH/RH Turnouts
- AS60 - Two (2) off LH/RH Crossover
- 49E1 - Two (2) off Asymmetric Catchpoints
- Eleven (11) sets of Points and catchpoint M23A-MKII rodding
- AS60kg IRJs and transition rails