The Gold Coast Light Rail Stage 2 Project is an extension to the Stage 1 works and links the Gold Coast University Hospital with the Helensvale heavy rail station.
This involves approximately 7.5km of dual ballasted track, 1km of dual embedded track, and a section of slab track at the GCUH including gauntlet diamond and crossover. Along the alignment will be 5 new stations, 2 of which will be constructed at a later date.
This project involves manufacture and supply of 51R1 - Grooved rail Gauntlet tracks and diamond crossing and 49E1 - Scissor Crossover and LH Crossover. The below scope was manufactured and delivered in record time.
Scope of Supply:
- 51R1 Gauntlet Track for Gold Coast University Hospital
- 51R1 Diamond Crossing for Gold Coast University Hospital
- 51R1 Turnout for the GC Depot
- 49E1 Scissor Crossover for Helensvale
- 49E1 Crossover for Parkwood
- 51R1 and 49E1 IRJs and transition rails