Cross River Rail is a 10.2km rail line from Dutton Park to Bowen Hills, which includes 5.9 kilometres of twin tunnels under the Brisbane River and Brisbane CBD.
The project includes construction of four new underground stations at Boggo Road, Woolloongabba, Albert Street and Roma Street.
It will also deliver upgrades to eight above ground stations including: Salisbury, Rocklea, Moorooka, Yeerongpilly, Yeronga, Fairfield, Dutton Park, and Exhibition.
Cross River Rail’s route includes 10.2 kilometres of new rail line, 4 new underground stations, 5.9 kilometres of twin tunnels under the Brisbane River and CBD, and upgrades to 8 above-ground stations covering Salisbury to Dutton Park, and Exhibition.
Scope of Supply:
- AS60kg - Seventy-Eight (78) off LH/RH Turnouts
- AS60kg - Four (4) off Diamond Crossings
- AS60kg - Two (2) off Dual Gauge Turnouts
- AS60kg - Seven (7) off Catch-points
- AS60kg - Two (2) off Crossovers
- Thirteen (13) off Friction Buffer stops